Nature’s top most potent anti-inflammatory agents were handpicked and combined in one powerful blend.
All components of Rev'heal had been used in asian medicine for centuries and their powerful anti-inflammatory effects are well documented in scientific medical literature.
Rev'Heal contains powerful natural anti-oxidants that minimize tissue reaction to trauma and is successfully used by thousands of tattoo artists worldwide.
It is well tolerated by patients and results in faster recovery and reduced pain.
HOW REV'HEAL WORKS
Rev'heal decreases tissue inflammatory response to trauma resulting in less bruising and swelling.
- Pineapple root extract) decreases natural reaction of tissues to trauma by reducing inflammatory response. It’s anti-bruising effect is well documented in scientific literature: packed with Manganese, a mineral that helps keeping your energy level up.
- Potent natural anti-oxidant found in a number of plants, fruits and vegetables. Similar to bromelain it minimizes local tissue reaction to trauma and causes less bruising and bleeding.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory agent that decreases tissue reaction to surgical trauma.
- With its potent anti-oxidant properties, enhances vessels strength and facilitates healing.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties and enhances vitamin C healing effects , building new proteins for skin and scar tissue.
- Helps with reducing the swelling of a fresh tattoo and eases the pain for quicker recovery.
- Keeps the skin moisturized and protected, promoting new cell growth on the damaged skin.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- A superfood containing tons of vitamins such as A and C, as well as other antioxidants: a natural inflammation-reducer.
Aloe Vera Leaf:
- Also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it specifically targets the skin and connective tissue.
- This ingredient increases the secretion of chemicals mediators of inflammation which aids in healing, regenerating cells and reducing inflammation.
- As a biologically important metal, Vanadium is essential for normal cell function and development.
- Helps increasing the overall circulatory system health.
Rev'Heal contains no animal matter and respect the rules of vegetarian diets and Halal food.
WHAT IS REV'HEAL USED FOR
Be smart about it and plan safe and fast recovery beforehand.
Nature gave us powerful tools to heal and recover your body, so take a full advantage of them.
Rev'Heal contains only natural anti-oxidants that support recovery.
Take Rev'Heal before and after procedure and bounce back to your busy life faster than anyone else! Have a very sensitive, fragile and thin skin?
Rev'heal is perfect for you: It works where it really counts, from the inside!
Now you don’t' have to hide your legs and arms on meeting, beach, cocktail party or during work out.
Rev'heal supports the healing process for tattoos and other body modifications such as piercing.
As a super antioxidant, packed with 30 vitamins and minerals, Rev'heal will promote the much needed protection, critical for various tissues and cell regeneration.
HOW SHOULD I USE REV'HEAL?
A proactive treatment is strongly suggested in order to reduce the pain during the tattoo or piercing session. The earlier you start prior to your body modification, the better.
Start using Rev'Heal 14 days minimum before getting your tattoo or piercing, and continue using it for at least another 14 days to accelerate the healing process (One Rev'heal bottle will last you One month).
You can start using Rev'heal as early as 4 weeks before your session. As a dietary supplement, adults take (2) two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
You can continue using Rev'heal after the first 14 days, and for as long as you desire, until the pain and hitching are gone and the healing is complete.