Vintage Cologne : A fresh, lemony scent that’s classic and timeless, with just a hint of citrus, for a fragrance that conveys world-class elegance.
Beardilizer oils penetrate quickly and don’t leave any oily residue.
Benefits of Using Beardilizer Beard Oil
- - Hydrates and nourishes skin and facial follicles
- - Conditions the beard for a healthier, shinier look
- - Revitalizes and protects skin and facial hair
- - Protects your face against irritation and itchiness
- - Softens facial hair for a softer, more supple beard
- - Enriches facial follicles adding more body to your beard
- - Unique and pleasant scent
Each ingredient, carefully selected for its known attributes, is sourced from the highest-quality providers.
- Morrocan Argan Oil: Fortifies and protects facial skin and hair.
- Jamaican Castor Oil: Adds volume and encourages hair growth and density.
- Australian Eucalyptus Oil: Renowned for its refreshing and cleansing properties.
- Greek Rosemary Oil: Protects skin follicles from impurities and UV rays.
- Italian Grape Seed Oil: Hydrates the skin, protects against rashes, and provides a healthy sheen.
- Greek Olive Oil: Rich in Vitamins E and K, it promotes younger-looking skin while providing added softness and shine to your beard.
- California Jojoba Oil: Protects from harmful UV rays, reduces skin irritations and softens hair.
- Soybean Seed Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D, and E, this oil revitalizes the skin and encourages denser and thicker hair growth.
Beardilizer Oils are a unique blend of natural plant oils and minerals specially formulated in a French laboratory.
Glycerin, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, BHT, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Linalool, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene.
Each morning, and at your convenience throughout the day, place a small amount of oil on your hands and apply it directly to the beard. Massage skin and hair for 1 to 2 minutes.
Beardilizer Oils are sold in 2,5 fl. Oz. 75ml bottles.